Register now for the 2018 season!
Challenger Baseball Etobicoke Ontario Home Opener 2015
Challenger Baseball is a league designed for youth 5 to 18 years of age with cognitive or physical disabilities to enjoy the thrill of playing baseball, being part of a team and developing their physical and social skills. The benefit of participating in the Challenger Baseball League is that it is structured to your child’s abilities. Our philosophy is very simple: ‘Play, just for fun!!’
Game Schedule Summer 2018:
- Friday June 15th, 2018 – 6:00-8:30pm
- Friday June 22rd, 2018 – 6:00-8:30pm
- Thursday, June 28th, 2018 – 6:00-8:30pm
- Friday, July 6th, 2018 – 6:00-8:30pm
- Friday, July 13th, 2018 – 6:00-8:30pm
- Friday, July 20th, 2018 – 6:00-8:30pm
- Friday, July 27th, 2018 – 6:00-8:30pm
- Thursday, August 2th, 2018 – 6:00-8:30pm
Location: South Queensway Park – 8 Avon Park Dr. Toronto, ON, M8Z 3X4
To register your player please fill out the following form and send it to the Best Buddies Canada head office. After submitting the form, please call 416-531-0003 to pay the $20.00 registration fee (this includes a team jersey for your player).
Player Registration Form 2018: Challenger Registration 2018
Looking for Volunteers!
- Volunteers are assigned (one-on-one, where possible) to each participant
- Assist the Challenger players with their involvement in the game
- Assist players in how to hold the bat and swing, pushing wheelchairs around the base path, and providing protection from a batted ball.
These are just a few of the ways the volunteers offer a better experience for the participants in Challenger Baseball.
Volunteers under 18 must fill out the following form before volunteering and send it to our head office (by fax or email) in advance. Those wishing to volunteer who are 18 or older must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Volunteer Registration Form 2017 (under 18): 2018 Challenger Baseball Volunteer-Guardian Consent Form
For More Information:
Working in partnership with the Etobicoke Baseball Association Director of Special Events – Richard Pantalone
Start a Chapter
To start a Best Buddies chapter at your school,please fill in the information below.
Do you have a story you would like to share with our readers?
Send it to email@example.com