Challenger Baseball is a league designed for youth 5 to 18 years of age with cognitive or physical disabilities to enjoy the thrill of playing baseball, being part of a team and developing their physical and social skills. The benefit of participating in the Challenger Baseball League is that it is structured to your child’s abilities. Our philosophy is very simple: ‘Play, just for fun!!’
Game Schedule Summer 2016:
1. Friday, June 17th, 2016 – 6:30pm
2. Friday, June 24th, 2016 – 6:30pm
3. Friday, July 8th, 2016 – 6:30pm
4. Friday, July 15th, 2016 – 6:30pm
5. Thursday, July 21st, 2016 – 6:30pm
6. Thursday, July 28th, 2016 – 6:30pm
Location: South Queensway Park – 8 Avon Park Dr. Toronto, ON, M8Z 3X4
**Weather permitted, no games in August
Looking for Volunteers!
- Volunteers are assigned (one-on-one, where possible) to each participant
- Assist the Challenger players with their involvement in the game
- Assist players in how to hold the bat and swing, pushing wheelchairs around the base path, and providing protection from a batted ball.
These are just a few of the ways the volunteers offer a better experience for the participants in Challenger Baseball.
The 2016 registration fee is $20 (includes jersey). Once you submit your registration form you will be contacted regarding payment.
For More Information or to Volunteer:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-531-0003
Working in partnership with the Etobicoke Baseball Association Director of Special Events- Richard Pantalone
Start a Chapter
To start a Best Buddies chapter at your school,please fill in the information below.
Do you have a story you would like to share with our readers?
Send it to email@example.com