Current Job Postings
Best Buddies Program Support Staff help strengthen our program by making initial contact with all Best Buddies participants and volunteers by providing an overview of the program, expectations, commitment and descriptions of the many opportunities available throughout the year – including chapter activities, special events, Hooping it Up, 50-50 and the annual leadership conferences. As well, assist with all related office duties as assigned including filing, processing budgets, chapter banking, reference calls, photocopying, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct contact to Best Buddies volunteers through telephone or email
- Inquire about chapter meetings and activities
- Accurately record all findings in our database
- Report with any issues or notable happenings within any chapter
- Assist with securing paperwork from each chapter
- Assist to problem solve and provide support to students, teachers and host sites
- Performs other duties as assigned
Please email resumes to email@example.com
Best Buddies Head Office:
Best Buddies-Vrais Copains Canada
1243 Islington Avenue, Suite 907
Toll Free: 1-888-779-0061
Start a Chapter
To start a Best Buddies chapter at your school,please fill in the information below.
Do you have a story you would like to share with our readers?
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org