For more Best Buddies Canada videos, check out our YouTube page!
Best Buddies Canada Meets Ovechkin
Best Buddies Corporate Video
View our professionally produced video presentation of the Best Buddies program and learn more of how we together can have a positive impact on communities, individuals with intellectual disabilities and students across Canada.
Best Buddies Annual Gala
Every year Best Buddies hosts a fundraising gala that features some of Hollywood’s most distinguished actors and actresses.
Building the community of buddy leaders within their communities and schools, Best Buddies hosts BUILD Workshops – two hour workshops across the nation focussing on self-development and leadership!
Regional Leadership & Development Conferences
Check out the videos from our previous regional leadership and development conferences:
- 2010 – Toronto
- 2011 – Toronto
- 2012 – Toronto
- Erik Bedard, Cody Franson, Stuart Percy, Ben Zobrist – promoting our 2013 conferences with Andrew Smith
Evening of Friendship
Each year, Best Buddies participants from across the GTA get together for the “Evening of Friendship” a volunteer recognition event to celebrate the start to a successful year. Dancing, prizes, pizza and a photo booth! What more could you ask for?
Hooping It Up
This is a basketball free-throw competition that invites the whole school out to raise money for the chapter, promotes the Best Buddies program to the general school community, provides opportunities for leadership, and is a fun activity for Buddy Pairs to participate in together!
March is Best Buddies Month, and to mark this, these 30-second videos ran before movies on Cineplex screens:
- 2011 & 2012 video
- 2013 video – Dan Hamhuis of the Vancouver Canucks
- 2014 video – Matt Stajan and Mike Cammalleri of the Calgary Flames
Various videos of other past events and interviews with Best Buddies participants:
- My Community Heroes – Best Buddies Canada Sponsored by Telus
- Hooping it Up with Rosey Edeh
- I Can Play – Best Buddies Soccer Competition
- Rogers TV Daytime Toronto – Best Buddies pair Sam & James Interview, Nov 2012
- The Power of Friendship
- Best Buddies interview on Regina Community television
- Promposal- Global News Toronto
Start a Chapter
To start a Best Buddies chapter at your school,please fill in the information below.
Do you have a story you would like to share with our readers?
Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org